Senior Analyst (Business Process Management)
- Rancho Cordova, CA
What you'll be doing
- The position is responsible for overseeing the effective use of reports, developing and maintaining accurate call center or operations forecasts using statistical and other quantitative analysis methods to support development of efficient staffing plans. The position closely collaborates with the corporate BPM function for best practice methods and technical expertise. Emphasizing effective collaboration with all process stakeholders, the senior analyst designs and document processes and workflow using BPMN, determine the impact of proposed changes on underlying processes and make appropriate recommendations for process design and execution that will positively influence operational effectiveness especially staffing optimization. The senior analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining all formal BPMN based process documentation that includes, process models, business requirements traceability matrixes, and use case documentation. The BA ensures all process documentation adheres to existing best practices, is accurate, correctly detailed, and kept up to date and organized in the appropriate repository. The senior analyst prepares and maintains plans to ensure that agreed upon delivery schedules for existing, new or modified reports are meet. The position also analyses process performance using existing reporting capabilities in order to detect process performance problems and define improvements. The position provides guidance, background information and assistance to management staff on the development of new reports and the modification and interpretation of existing reports.
What your background should be
- This position required a basic experience in mathematics, statistics, industrial engineering, management information sciences or operations research. Proficient in Microsoft office tools including MS project, word, excel, and power point. Strong relationship management skills, able to be effective at all organizational levels; users, team members and management. 3+ years successful application of process driven analysis skills and a background in various requirements elicitation methods. 3+ years of experience in day to day operational settings applying process improvement disciplines centered on analysis of performance data. 3+ years of success use of analytical thinking, methods and tools to resolve problems. Experience articulating processes in standards based modeling languages, especially BPMN. Experience with government sponsored health care programs and operations desirable. Strong ability to develop/maintain forecasts to predict staff need under a variety of intake volumes and conditions. Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Strong ability to facilitate information gathering sessions with business subject matter experts. Ability to perform comfortably in a fast paced, deadline oriented work environment. Aptitude for prioritizing work within broad policies and objectives.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a technology related field
Who is the client company
- This privatizing company provides business process services to government health and human services agencies in different countries.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org