Senior Admissions Representative
- Fresno, CA
What you'll be doing
- Comply with all federal, state, accreditation and institutional policies and procedures. Receive inquiries and conduct outbound phone calls to prospective students. Develop and implement a plan for generating referrals and personally developed leads from, including but not limited to, current students, every phone contact and every interview. Create interest through utilizing the company approved telephone script and scheduling appointments with prospective students and buying committee. Qualify and interview prospects to determine their needs and goals. Conduct admissions presentation utilizing company approved materials. Provide program and institute expectations for successful completion of program. Able to conduct tours of the facilities highlighting features and benefits related to prospects interest. Follow up on all inquiries that fail to schedule an interview or fail to show for an interview. Enroll students who meet eligibility requirements as published in the schools catalog.
What your background should be
- Proprietary education admissions experience, preferred. Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent at problem solving and conflict resolution. Able to work with people from a variety of diverse social and economic backgrounds. Ability to work independently and make decisions. Possess a sincere interest in helping others achieve life goals. Goal oriented, assertive, results driven, high energy, and highly ethical. Possess the ability to inspire and motivate. Ability to demonstrate partnership selling skills, close and overcome objections.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required, bachelor degree or combination of education and/or sales experience, preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org