Senior Accounting Manager
- Weston, MA
What you'll be doing
- Oversight of outsourced hemophilia order to cash process, administered by Rx crossroads. Supervise US customer credit management including establishing new customer credit limits, investigating/resolving credit holds, invoice/credit processing, bad debt analysis and reporting. Supervise and manage all elements of gross to net processing relationship with the third-party processor. Process and control over chargebacks, returns, price changes, volume discounts, commercial rebates, government and specialty pharmacy rebates. Enhance processes to track, maintain and communicate revenue and pricing trends. Contribute to short term and long range revenue planning for US business. Work with various groups within market access and reimbursement, finance and government pricing to provide contract support and economic analysis.
What your background should be
- Minimum 8 years accounting operations experience and internal controls. Strong oral and written communications skills required. Strong understanding of pricing dynamics in US pharmaceutical industry and knowledge of gross to net revenue accounting and processing. 7+ years of direct pharma/biotech experience, including experience in finance/revenue operations and/or managed markets pricing, reimbursement, contracting or health economics.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related discipline. CPA, MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- A biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers innovative therapies to improve the lives of patients with neuro degenerative diseases, hematologic conditions and autoimmune diseases.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org