- San Jose, CA
What you'll be doing
- Seeking to recruit a motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work within the Accounting team, ensuring financial statements are accurately reported in a timely manner, preparing monthly accruals, overseeing journal entries and ledger accounts reconciliation, and supporting external audit requisites. The post holder will also work on assigned projects and perform ad hoc analyses for special requirements.
What your background should be
- Four or more years of relevant professional experience is required, preferably a mix of industry and public accounting.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
Who is the client company
- Enterprise virtualization and storage company delivering solutions to mainstream enterprises and government agencies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org