- Rochester, NY
What you'll be doing
- The Senior Accountant will take responsibility for monitoring and analyzing particular ledger accounts, developing annual and quarterly cost reports for funding bodies, overseeing investment accounting, preparing general ledger journal entries, preparing certain budgets, overseeing generation of internal financial statements, processing company payroll, processing and monitoring employee benefits payments.
What your background should be
- Success- and detail-oriented. - Bachelor
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
Who is the client company
- Our company was founded in 1984 as Integrated Mental Health Centre. From the very beginning, our company was responsible for professional administering an innovative demonstration project concentrated on alternative financing and local management of public mental health services. Nowadays, our company representatives render a great variety of management services together with technical assistance to meet the needs of human and social service departments, local behavioral health, community-based organizations and state agencies across New York States and Monroe County. The basic services we provide are the following: Financial Contract Management, Financial Services, Project and Program Management, Linguistic and Cultural Competence, Contract Management, Service Contracts, System and Program Development, Evaluation and Services Research / Quality Improvement.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com