Selling Team Leader
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a selling team leader. This position is responsible for outstanding selling behaviors, listening and responding to customer needs to deliver service with sharp awareness of current fashion trends. The applicant is also responsible for building and cultivating relationships with customers through personal interaction. S/he will develop repeat business to grow personal sales, utilizing b-connected to maintain client files. Cultivate a team of sales and service professionals to engage and build relationship with customers. The candidate will lead a team through practice, and reinforcement of selling and relationship building skills and coach sales professionals to maximize the business opportunity through interpersonal skills, knowledge of fashion and pop culture. The incumbent will leverage skills to sell effectively to different types of customers.
What your background should be
- Prior lead/supervisory experience within a retail store strongly preferred. S/he should have excellent communication skills, both in person and over the phone, with customers, peers, and management. The incumbent must be comfortable with register systems and other technology as needed and be energetic and positive attitude with a leadership presence. The candidate should have the ability to motivate and provide feedback to sales team and ability to work collaboratively across functional areas to achieve results.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four years of college degree, preferred
Who is the client company
- This is an upscale chain of department store selling a variety of garments such as skirts, corsets, gent furnishings and European fashions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com