- Mason, OH
What you'll be doing
- Support the full time resident site manager with facility operation. Answer phone inquiries from prospective tenant. Convert phone inquiries into site visit. Show property, explain term of occupancy and provide information about the facility to prospective tenant. Sign new lease with prospect who visit the property. Collect monthly rental fee when paid by tenant. Perform general routine maintenance, minor repair work and cut lock from delinquent unit. Monitor property on a regular basis for security, maintenance needs and cleanliness. Maintain cleanliness of vacant unit. Develop project plan; coordinate project; communicate change and progress; complete project on time and budget; manage project team activities.
What your background should be
- Minimum two years of customer service experience. Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situation; listen and get clarification; respond well to question. Demonstrate group presentation skills; participates in meeting. Write clearly and informatively; present numerical data effectively. Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; applies feedback to improve performance; monitor own work to ensure high quality.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma and some college degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Owns and operates storage facilities across the nation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org