- Branson, MO
What you'll be doing
- While patrolling premises circulate among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order, protect property, and display good customer relation skills. Patrol lobbies, corridors, and public rooms, consult with management, interview guests, employees, and question persons to detect infringements, investigate disturbances, complaints, thefts, vandalism, etc. Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to maintain security of premises. Patrol public areas to detect fires, unsafe conditions, and damaged or inoperative safety equipment. Warn/caution, notify or eject troublemakers and caution careless persons. Obtain assistance for accident victims and file accident reports. Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons or unusual occurrences. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Some previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is in a related field working directly with the public. Knowledge of local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions. Active listening and critical thinking skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest private independent owner and hotel management companies in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com