Security Systems Specialist
- Mayfield Village, OH
What you'll be doing
- As a security systems specialist, you will be responsible for the analysis of client companies security operation technology and make recommendation for the enterprise wide physical security system. In this role you will manage security project, upgrade and installation while build relationship and consult with assigned project manager and vendor. You will provide training to employee on use and feature of security system. You will also provide recommendation around client companies physical security standard and put routine maintenance in place.
What your background should be
- A minimum 5 years of security related experience in the use or administration of physical security related applications such as access control and CCTV. Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to effectively interact with and influence all levels of management, contractors and vendors. Strong customer service orientation. Strong project management skills. At least 2 years of direct project management experience is preferred for this role. In depth knowledge of incident reporting and dispatch systems. In depth knowledge of access control systems. In depth knowledge of closed circuit TV systems (design and integration). Frequent travel (generally once per month) will be required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or GED equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- The client company is one of the largest providers of car insurance in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org