- Las Vegas, NV
What you'll be doing
- Provide outstanding customer service to the client, vendors, and visitors. Patrol assigned post on foot to maintain visibility and observe possible unusual activity. Investigate and report maintenance and safety conditions which might endanger client, its associates or public safety, including fires, evacuations, hazardous situations, or other facility related events; provide back up to client personnel as needed. Ensure that daily administrative documentation is kept concise and complete at all times; maintain all daily assigned equipment in functional and presentable condition. Respond to all requests for assistance relayed by supervisor or client; complete various company or client assignments as required; submit reports to superior officer. Investigate security related accidents/incidents, interview witnesses, complaints, and victims; responsible for gathering physical evidence and preserving it for future use; complete report and follow up with management as needed. Responsible for ensuring that all employees, suppliers, and visitors on company property have proper company issued identification. Ensure that the client, its associates, and facility personnel are provided with a safe and professional work environment. Responsibilities include crowd control and assisting police department/fire department/ems or other officials during these processes; maintain control at traffic accidents, assist victims, and investigate causes. Perform other related duties as required.
What your background should be
- Must complete and maintain state guard certification as prescribed by presiding state law, as well as all client requested certifications; all documentation and fees are the responsibility of the employee unless otherwise noted. Site specific training will need to be completed within the first thirty days unless otherwise stated based on client or assignment of position. Uniform attire and grooming standards must be maintained at all times while in uniform. Mature and professional individual that can provide outstanding customer service. Must be able to work any shift, and multiple shifts. Must be able to climb stairs, sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. Can handle a high level of competency regarding administrative and data entry tasks. Basic computer skills. Must be able and willing to work with minimal supervision. Can handle stressful situations and emergencies.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This company provides unique security solutions to some of the most successful names in business.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com