Security Officer/Security Guard
- Burbank, CA
What you'll be doing
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle. Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards. Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons. Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles. Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits. Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements. Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities. Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
What your background should be
- Must possess a current and valid bureau of security and investigative services (BSIS). Security officer license issued by the state of California. Pass a state licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle. Type and length of specific experience required. Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors. Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public. Effective oral and written communication skills. Active listening skills. Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively. Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American security services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org