Security Officer/Security Guard
- Waukegan, IL
What you'll be doing
- Directing patients, answering phones, providing direct customer assistance, patrolling building and offices. Responding to emergency situations. Providing stand-by watch of patients for extended periods of time. Physically restrain an individual with or without assistance. Working in a close relationship with onsite management. Multi-tasking of on-site responsibilities with accuracy. Enforcing hospital rules and regulations and maintaining discipline. Providing training others in security and safety conduct preliminary investigations. Assisting in crowd control during incidents.
What your background should be
- Must have or be willing to obtain a 20-hour basic security training certification. Must be at least 20 years of age. Must pass a stringent pre-employment background investigation (including drug screen), demonstrating a stable work history and/or education. Must disclose all criminal convictions and pending charges. Must be a cooperative team player with good oral and written communication skills. Must be capable of evaluating, investigating and reporting.
Required Schooling / Training
- Must be a high school graduate (GED accepted).
Who is the client company
- Concern about providing security services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org