- Saint Petersburg, FL
What you'll be doing
- Provide high quality security services to protect individuals and property. Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders. Remain flexible in a continuously changing environment; adapt to diverse situations. Familiar with site specific post orders and operations manuals. Enforce client and company policies, rules and regulations. Closely monitor circuit television systems and alarms. Patrol the facility on foot or in a vehicle, where applicable. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- At least 5 years of employment history. CPR or AED certification. Clean driving license. Must have valid class D security license. Prior contract security, military or law enforcement experience is a plus. Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills. Able to work in a team-oriented environment. Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements. Possess exceptional customer service skills and phone etiquette; prior experience is a plus. Must be a good communicator, both verbal and written, must be capable of handling typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
Required Schooling / Training
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a security and investigations company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org