- Mountain View, CA
What you'll be doing
- Serve as a general security presence/visible deterrent to suspicious activities, criminal acts or rules infractions at or near an assigned post which may be a threat to the property, assets or personnel at the site. Conduct unarmed foot, bicycle and/or motorized vehicle patrol (interior and/or exterior), control access and egress, monitor CCTV/alarm systems, metal detection operation, screen staff and visitors, provide escorts to service personnel and conduct other assigned duties as specified in post orders. Provide immediate response to emergency situations and report all incidents, accidents and emergencies in order to reduce their impact on people, operations and assets. Conduct detailed inspections, audits and coordination of repairs for safety equipment such as AED, fire extinguishers, eye wash stations, etc. Respond to reboot requests in a timely and accurate manner and perform other job duties as assigned. Complete security officer reports for each shift outlining shift activities, incidents, observations and recommendations. Assist with generation of access reports, video, etc. for assistance in investigations.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in a security, safety or customer service facing role. Experience with visually and audibly observing and detecting activity and alarms. Strong communication and customer services skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment. Bilingual or multilingual speaker with knowledge of pronunciation rules and natural language processing.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational technology company specializing in internet-related services and products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com