- Woodbury, MN
What you'll be doing
- Maintain a safe environment through patrol of the hospital, grounds and outlying buildings. Responding to all calls both emergency and non-emergency as occur or in order of importance. To enlist voluntary compliance of employees and volunteers. Promote a safe environment for patients, visitors and hospital employees. Responsible for access control on all hospital property. Document all daily activities and incidents. Secure and release patient valuables. Restrain or subdue an individual. Patient and public safety. Transporting patients. Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job. Perform other related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One year security experience. Healthcare or proprietary preferred. Some law enforcement or applicable training preferred. Ability to work independently or as a team. Strong communication skills. Strong problem solving skills. Ability to work in high stress and potentially dangerous situations. Able to demonstrate physical aptitude to meet emergency response needs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a non-profit health care provider organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org