- Pineville, NC
What you'll be doing
- Enforces the rules, regulations, policies and procedures of company. Provides assistance to team members, patients, and visitors. Documents observations, hazards, and incidents for follow-up corrective action. Assists with traffic and parking patrol. Takes immediate corrective action against hazards and conditions which may cause injury or damage. Reports any actions needed or taken to upper management. Assists with proactive loss prevention program. Attends in-service classes related to the department and its function.
What your background should be
- Valid NC or SC driving license required. Must pass a company mandated, psychological evaluation prior to and during employment. Must be able to pass standard security training program including nonviolent crisis intervention, defensive tactics, baton and taser use. Previous security, military, law enforcement experience or related field preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org