- Jackpot, NV
What you'll be doing
- Provide continuous patrol by foot and vehicle of the casino, hotel, and surrounding areas owned by the casino. This will be to determine any suspicious persons or vehicles and or minors entering the casino or being left in the parking lots. Assists the supervisor in preparing detail reports on any security related incidents occurring on company property. Escorts and transports funds for table fills, slots and or banks. Provide security for money drops to include tables and slots. Provide escorts in sensitive areas for all non-gaming team members i.e.; maintenance, vendors, and or cleaning personnel. Responds to disturbances and alarms and provide security for both guests and team members. May be required to operate security dispatch to include dispatching officers, maintaining key control and maintain all logs required in the dispatch center. Establish guest and team member relation on a daily basis.
What your background should be
- Must have a clean driving record. Ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism. Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues. Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization. Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the hospitality services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com