- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- The security officer responsible for performing protective and enforcement functions to maintain a safe and secure environment for hotel guests, visitors, and employees. Respond quickly to emergencies, disturbances, undesired conduct, and threats to life and property. Respond to assigned calls and initiate necessary reports and/or corrective action. Responsible for providing security services for customers and club members. May have to control any intense situation like fighting or accident. Give direct supervisor regular reports of incidents and accidents that might have occurred in the club or near it. Perform other related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum of six (6) months night club/bar security experience preferred. Military or law enforcement background preferred. CPR certification and first-aid training required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school education or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospitality services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com