- Denton, TX
What you'll be doing
- Provide a visible deterrence to crime, prohibited activities, or suspicious activities in public and non-public which may include but is not limited to areas such as the main building, outlying buildings, grounds, parking areas, stairways, tunnels, mechanical areas, or patient treatment areas. Respond quickly and effectively to emergency and non-emergency situations. Escort persons and assist facility personnel. Be alert for activities, which could result in injury to a person or damage to or loss of property. Communicate effectively with diverse people including clients or their representatives, client employees, visitors, or client vendors. Comprehend and fulfill written or verbal instructions. Write accurate, clear, and legible reports. Maintain a positive working relationship with facility staff members. Maintain a thorough knowledge of a facility and where applicable of multiple facilities. Enforce and abide by all regulations and guidelines of the company facility. Perform other duties at the direction of or in the absence of the security leader or facility security representative.
What your background should be
- Prefer experience in dealing with the public in a service setting. Read, write, and speak English language; able to write routine reports and correspondence; possess basic computer skills; meet applicable license requirements; observe, walk, stand, sit, or drive for extended periods of time in various weather conditions; run, climb stairs, and carry fire extinguishers or other emergency equipment; help restrain or lift a person; occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds; frequently required to use hands, handle or feel objects or controls, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear; specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus; self-motivation and ability to work independent of immediate supervision.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree.
Who is the client company
- Concern about security and investigations services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com