- Chandler, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Watch for irregularity, such as security breach, facility and safety hazard, and emergency situation, contact emergency responder, such as police, fire, and ambulance personnel as required. Remain alert for the presence of unauthorized person and security code violator, approach suspicious person and notify police as appropriate, may confront and detain violator, as required, until police arrive. Patrol assigned area on foot, on bicycle, or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security. Examine door, window, and gate to ensure security, use client key to open and close building, monitor closed building for unauthorized person and/or suspicious activity. Prepare routine, standardized report. Provide escort as necessary. Inform and warn violator of rule infraction, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden article. May provide specialized security in complex operational area, requiring specific knowledge of the operating environment. Perform periodic check of emergency call box and street light to ensure proper functioning, report all malfunctioning as required. Perform miscellaneous job-related duty as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must be customer service oriented. Must have a valid state security officer license. Ability to walk and climb stair. Ability to work outside in extreme weather condition. Skill in operating portable radio devices required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of American largest security companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com