- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Security guard may be assigned to fixed posts and/or foot patrols within the interior or exterior of the site. Communicating with clients, staff, security personnel and management provide a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction. Answering and transferring calls foot patrols preparing reports on shift activity. Maintaining shift call logs communicating information to staff members. Relaying pertinent information to the manager on duty. Handling emergency phone calls in accordance with established procedures. Coordinating with other departments. Document and report on incidents Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
What your background should be
- Prior proven experience 3 years (security, military or law enforcement). Command of the English language and ability to be clearly understood in English strong verbal and written communication skills. Good computer skills to include Microsoft Office. Good smartphone skills satisfactory driving record (if required to operate company-owned vehicle).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
Who is the client company
- Concern about security and investigations services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org