- Portland, OR
What you'll be doing
- As a security detective, the candidate will help to protect the company assets. Perform internal and external surveillances using the state of the art detection and investigation systems; put analytical and problem solving skills to the test in resolving complex investigations. Work in partnership with the manager, store team and fellow team members. Protect the company assets that emphasize prevention and value the contributions and strengths of the entire team. Find innovative ways to successfully promote and execute the store shortage programs and the loss prevention and security process (llp). Learn effective surveillance and investigation techniques. Run department meetings to raise associate awareness in an effort to prevent the loss of assets. Utilize resourcefulness and creativity to solve complex problems. Discover new opportunities for personal and professional growth. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have a minimum of one year loss prevention or security and retail experience. The applicant should have also some basic knowledge about the computer and comfortable to use a computer; strong verbal and written communication skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or related criminal justice or administration of justice studies preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a department store company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org