- Tampa, FL
What you'll be doing
- Screens cargo using equipment/method designated by customer and according to customers specifications. Inspects airline equipment and checks for any unauthorized items. Performs aircraft monitoring, passenger winding and gate guarding according to customers specifications. Observes and monitors unit activity and facility surroundings when not performing inspection/validation duties. Performs all other duties as assigned by management. Reports to service supervisor or service manager, depending on size of unit. Activities overseen by lead or senior lead, depending on size of unit.
What your background should be
- Must have a FBI fingerprint check (SIDA Badge) and a confirmed 10-years background check experience in related field. Ability to bend, push, and lift up to 30 pounds on a regular basis in order to perform the essential functions of the job. Hold a valid U.S. driving license. Possess written and oral communication skills in English.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This company concern about airport services and security systems.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com