Section Manager (Incident Frontline Service)
- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- Manage the day-to-day operations, drive team performance and people development, within the given guidance, standards, process and target and based on customers needs. The section manager will lead the group of incident application frontline services, taking end-to-end responsibility for the monitoring and recovery of application related incidents. In addition, the manager will interact and build a strong relationship with all main incident recovery stakeholders, inside and outside the operation services division. The person will as well focus on securing consistency across sites. An essential element of the role regard the emphasis demonstrated in the developing of all team members. Overall managerial responsibilities for the section including leading, motivating, coaching, developing of team members and creating, maintaining team spirit. Foster continuous improvement as integral part of the daily work with focus on incident management procedures, tooling or automation, monitoring and resiliency. Ensure incident recovery is done in the shortest possible time and with least possible customer impact. Maintain and develop skill levels in the section, to take on new responsibilities, across various platforms.
What your background should be
- 5 years related work experience. Leadership ability and management skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills (English). Solid foundation in and appreciation of ITIL service management process. Solid foundation and understanding of client companies application architecture, as SI, OBE, airport IT. Good technical understanding of IT industry trends in the communication area. Financial skills (budget preparation, cost management).
Required Schooling / Training
- University degree in computer science or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about information technology and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org