- Milwaukee, WI
What you'll be doing
- Monitor and improve shop floor safety, aggressively eliminating unsafe processes. Assures fixtures, tooling and processes are followed to meet production schedules. Determines priorities and sequences jobs. Schedules and prioritizes constrained resources, and adjusts staff to meet flow and customer requirements. Determines and executes disciplinary action when appropriate. Ensures production material is procured and distributed to meet production schedules. Increases production efficiency through continuous improvement and waste elimination. Ensures preventive maintenance is performed according to schedule. Implements lean manufacturing, 6 sigma, internal certification and others. Evaluates, assess, identifies and leads the deployment of workforce training. Actively deploys section value stream improvements. Practices and teaches CPS guiding principles. Initiates and conducts process improvement dialogs with team leads and team members. Drives root cause corrective action projects and continuous improvement. Leads section status reporting and monitors / audits section metrics. Leads the creation, implementation and training of standard work procedures.
What your background should be
- 2-3 years of SAP scheduling in a manufacturing environment. Previous experience leading teams and supervising people. Prior experience working in gearing or heavy component manufacturing. Thorough knowledge of functional applications and scheduling within SAP. Prior experience scheduling production flow within a manufacturing environment. Thorough knowledge of manufacturing concepts. Good language, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Ability to work with a diverse group of employees and customers.
Required Schooling / Training
- University or technical school degree in a manufacturing or supply chain-related field or comparable time in a supply chain or manufacturing environment.
Who is the client company
- This is an American corporation which designs, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org