- Akron, OH
What you'll be doing
- The role is mainly responsible for handling all incoming telephone calls, taking messages and transferring calls, ensuring smooth communication channels are maintained with other hospital departments and external agencies. The post holder will also be expected to keep organized records and order transcripts, filling in necessary forms and requisites.
What your background should be
- Knowledge of medical terminology required. Heartsaver required within 90 days of employment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Pediatric healthcare provider with 78 locations and approximately 3,900 employees.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org