- Charleston, SC
What you'll be doing
- The secretary (oa) provides overall administrative support to gec programs, providing document preparation support for all gec programs and related committees. The candidate records and tracks all incoming and outgoing correspondence to ensure responses are timely. S/he organizes and maintains administrative files. Incumbent tracks and follows up on action items until completed and distributes relevant information to staff members. S/he records minutes at staff/committee meetings. This position makes and prepares travel and training arrangements for the gec section leader and the gec staff. The role supports gec recruitment and other human resources (hr) related efforts and requirements. The applicant provides personnel management support preparing SF-52s, typing proficiency reports, maintains service record cards and all personnel data required to be maintained by gec. S/he schedules clinic appointment and monitors clinic reports. The candidate answers phone and provides quality customer service.
What your background should be
- The successful candidate with the ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communication; ability to multi-task and demonstrate effective organizational skills, flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness; ability to effectively demonstrate customer service skills; knowledge of vaco and medical center policies, as well as gec programs; knowledge of computer operations and software applications word, excel, power point, share point and outlook preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate or bachelor degree (GS-6 level) required.
Who is the client company
- The client organization provides patient care and federal benefits to veterans and their dependents.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org