- Jacksonville, FL
What you'll be doing
- Perform a wide variety of secretarial or clerical task in support of operation on the P&MCLS Program. Provide technical assistance, guidance or training to lower level clerical employee. Assist higher level secretarial or clerical employee. Organize, establish and maintain a complete and accurate office filing system of record, including employee record, time card, daily attendance log, correspondence, report, etc. Prepare routine office form and report, (e.g., overtime authorization, payroll adjustment notice, travel order, expense report). Screen telephone call, visitor and incoming mail, respond to inquiry which require knowledge of office procedure or collection of information from file or other office. Determine which request should be handled by the supervisor, appropriate staff member or other office. Coordinate administrative activity between functional office and keep manager direct report aware and informed of pertinent information needed for day to day operation. Schedule tentative appointment without prior clearance. Arrange for conference and meeting and assemble established background material as directed. Attend meeting, take appropriate minute and report on proceeding. Review correspondence, memoranda and report prepared by other for the supervisor signature to ensure completeness and accuracy. Assure that proper clearance have been obtained when necessary. Perform stenographic and typing work. Proofread and edit work for correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. Use standard office equipment such as personal computer, xeroxing machine, facsimile machine, collator or sorter, etc.
What your background should be
- Must be a US citizen. 3 years secretarial or related administrative experience. Valid driving license. Typing speed 50 wpm. Knowledge of basic software applications are needed.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational conglomerate company that produce a variety of commercial and consumer product, engineering service and aerospace system.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org