- Providence, RI
What you'll be doing
- Assist in setting and monitoring store goals (individual, daily and weekly). Ensure all funds and merchandise is handled according to company policy and procedure. Assist the store manager in the scheduling of 12 shoe parties a year. Effectively manage clearance merchandise customer experience. Provide an exceptional customer service experience to all customers. Serve as product knowledge expert to educate customers and associates. Successfully model the company values; hold associates accountable to do the same. Teach and reinforce with all associates exceptional customer service through customer experience. Drive VIP enrollment to enhance brand loyalty operations. Serve as the manager on duty in the absence of the store manager and first assistant manager. Communicate with store manager and assistant manager on areas of importance. Conduct chat-ins and chat-outs to ensure all associates are updated on daily company and store communications. Maintain the highest standards in store operations in relation to the policy and procedures manual. Partner with store associates to ensure the neatness, maintenance and cleanliness of the store. Execute merchandise displays and visuals to enhance the brand. Ensure drags are returned to their appropriate place in the stockroom. Assist in placing supply orders and monitoring inventory levels
What your background should be
- 2-3 years prior retail experience. 1 year prior supervisory experience preferred. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong interpersonal skills. High level of initiative and accountability. Ability to apply retail math skills. Excellent computer skills and ability to use a POS system. Proven ability to prioritize multiple initiatives.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- Concern about footwear, shoes and retail services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com