Seasonal Sales Associate
- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability through the use of creative selling skills, teamwork and customer service, in order to deliver an engaged experience to every customer, every time. Demonstrate company standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising and teamwork. Ensure full understanding of all products and have a continued awareness of the most current information available. Develop, share and apply product expertise. Maintain an awareness of all product information, intranet communications, and current advertising and marketing initiatives. Maintain sales floor coverage and follow posted schedules with regard to area assignments. Maintain the store counters and assist with store maintenance as directed by the management team. Maintain all store displays and uprights/shelves in between customer interactions. Actively engage customers and remain attentive to customer needs. Assist customers with product selections and process all customer orders or returns. Update notes on customer sales to keep sales associates informed, as needed. Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication. Communicate customer feedback to store management team concerning policies and/or product requests, problems and suggestions. Actively participate in store meetings and training sessions. Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together safely, effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates. Support and maintain store sales and service goals and standards as communicated by the sales manager. Maintain an awareness of all available resources for training and development. Support all efforts and initiatives across all business channels in an effort to maximize company sales growth and profitability. Maintain awareness and demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of computers, systems and programs relevant to the position. Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems.
What your background should be
- Customer service or retail experience preferred. Good reading and written language skills (English). Good communication skills. Basic math skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American chain of retail stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com