Seasonal Sales Associate
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability through creative sales skills and merchandising techniques, customer service and teamwork. Acquire a complete understanding of company policies, philosophy and vision. Maximize sales and productivity through excellent product knowledge and selling skills. Keep current on merchandise in all departments and sell merchandise throughout the entire store. Model company standards in customer service by providing gracious, quick and efficient service with a sense of fun to all of customers. Maintain floor coverage; follow posted schedules with regard to counter assignments. Maintain all store displays and uprights/shelves, understanding the priorities of stocking, pricing and cleaning. Maintain an awareness of current advertising, promotions and catalogues, and the status of merchandise. Participate in the implementation and maintenance of seasonal floor plans learn merchandising techniques with regard to all cb2 merchandise. Communicate customer feedback to store management, staff and product managers concerning policies and/or merchandising requests, problems and suggestions. Actively participate in weekend meetings maintain store counter with regard to cleanliness and supplies. Assist in preparing the store and stockroom for inventory and perform assigned duties. Maintain awareness and follow the loss prevention, security and safety guidelines. Provide excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm towards job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
What your background should be
- Good reading and written language skills (English) basic arithmetic interpersonal skills and telephone presence data entry skills movement of merchandise, supplies, and/or boxes (up to and over 50 lbs.) To and from all levels of the store and stockroom must be able to work one weekend day the job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a 170+ store American chain of retail stores, based in Northbrook, Illinois, specializing in housewares, furniture, and home accessories.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com