Seasonal Repair Specialist
- The Woodlands, TX
What you'll be doing
- Perform repairs to auto glass through application of the company proprietary tools, materials, and methods following approved installation methods. Confirm appointments with customers at customer locations and drives to customer location in a company vehicle. Utilize the proper tools and techniques to ensure efficient, timely, and quality repair service for the company customers. Provide professional, timely, and courteous customer service. Explain the repair process to the customer. Work safely and utilizes protective safety equipment at all times to minimize the risk of personal injury. Ensure that all equipment, materials, and areas of operation conform to health and safety regulations and requirements. Maintain clean working area and performs housekeeping tasks in company vehicle and shop. Maintain accurate and complete work records. Uses company systems for communications, scheduling, and process transactions. Work in a variety of environmental conditions, particularly when performing mobile repairs. Clean customer vehicle during wait/idle time during repair process. Maintain an acceptable driving record in accordance with company policy.
What your background should be
- Knowledge of good customer service practices in order to interact with the company's customers throughout the day. Knowledge of geographical areas and landmarks and safe driving practices. Ability to operate a personal computer and job related software at a basic level.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern company provides auto glass repair and replacement services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com