Seasonal Rental Representative/Intern
- Morrisville, NC
What you'll be doing
- The applicant will handle inbound and outbound sales process. S/he will generate new business leads and maintain existing customer relationships. Manage and oversee large fleet of vehicles. Match vehicle demand with availability. Coordinate all aspects of customer's accounts. Ensure complete customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment. Work with the required schedule, work at the specific location as required and travel as necessary. Perform other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
What your background should be
- At least 6 months of retail sales and/or customer service experience preferred. Bilingual, Spanish are preferred. Ability to make independent decisions, work well in a team environment, customer service skills, organizational skills, and a positive attitude are required. Proficiency in the use of a computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required. Valid driving license required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Current enrollment in an associate or bachelor degree program required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American privately held, diversified transportation services providing company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org