Seasonal Flu Assistant
- Madison, WI
What you'll be doing
- Answers the telephone. Responds to inquires regarding the flu program. Takes messages and directs calls as necessary. Maintains the flu clinic database. Performs data inquiry, data entry and data maintenance tasks. Completes flu clinic scheduling tasks to ensure for adequate coverage at clinics. Notifies clinic staff of assignments. Assembles and distributes flu clinic supply boxes to nursing staff. Maintains inventory in the staging area and supply closets. Accepts, logs in and processes paperwork and money. Performs general office support tasks such as copying, filing, faxing, typing and assisting with bulk mailings. Travels to flu clinics on an as-needed basis. Registers patients and collects payments as necessary. Delivers supplies to clinics as needed. Other duties may be required and assigned.
What your background should be
- Two years prior office support experience that includes data entry experience. This position requires travel to assist at flu clinics. Must maintain a valid Wisconsin driving license. Must maintain an acceptable driving record per company policy. Must maintain proof of current auto insurance. Must have access to a vehicle in good working condition.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a non-profit home health organization offering an integrated and comprehensive variety of home health services and products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org