Seapower Subcontract Manager
- Portsmouth, RI
What you'll be doing
- The seapower subcontract manager will be responsible for the overall subcontract management activities associated with subcontracts on the AQS-20 program at IDS. The SCM is a member of the overall subcontracts and program management team. This individual will be responsible for managing the overall performance and reporting of subcontractor to support the achievement of prime contract requirements and program goals. In this role, the SCM will execute subcontracts, providing the formal communications and contractual direction required through the life of said subcontracts and closing them out upon completion. Managing subcontractors to meet all subcontract requirements including cost, schedule, technical and quality requirements. Leading negotiations, changes and close-out activities, maintaining all required subcontracts records. Managing and reporting the subcontract performance to the integrated supply chain cross business team (CBT) and within the program/IPT team utilizing the QDI tool. Collaborating with the subcontract program manager in managing subcontract partner performance, using program metrics. Reviewing and leading the evaluation of subcontractor proposals. Evaluating and ensuring compliance with technical assistance agreements and manufacturing license agreements. Contractual advising for the development of subcontractor statement of work and other CBT subcontract activities. Leading the development of and compliance to subcontract management plans. Ensuring effective application of program management tools in the development of subcontractor requirements including EVMS, IPDS, and risk/opportunity management.
What your background should be
- Minimum 6+ years of subcontract or contracts management experience is required. Experience with international procurements. Experience with financial analysis and reporting. Computer experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated presentation skills. Demonstrated leadership skills. Strong team player, proven problem solver.
Required Schooling / Training
- MS/MA in engineering, business, finance.
Who is the client company
- A major defense contractor and industrial services provider company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org