Scientist / Sr. Scientist
- Cambridge, MA
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent would have to conduct mammalian transfection as part of a high throughput antibody production core group. Responsibilities will include managing project initiation, preparing DNA, maintaining mammalian cell lines, conducting multiple small-scale transfections in parallel, operating and maintaining automation equipment, and maintaining a clone collection and database to support departmental needs for antibody production. The position also requires Innovation in developing, optimizing, and expanding the antibody production process. The successful candidate will work closely with another scientist focusing on high throughput antibody purification and will be expected to become proficient at the purification process as well.
What your background should be
- Strong background in automation, cell culture, mammalian protein expression, and development of high throughput processes. Significant experience with basic molecular biology techniques and protein purification, excellent communication and organizational skills, self motivated and adept at regularly delivering towards deadlines, strong skills in troubleshooting, strong skills in the use of computational tools for molecular biology, automation control, LIMS, and database management are the required fields for the applicants.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree plus 3 to 5 years of experience in a high throughput laboratory setting is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational pharmaceutical corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com