- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a school teacher. The candidate is responsible to ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards. Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child. Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized. Have countless advancement opportunities through on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands. Reward with hugs from children and praise from parents every day.
What your background should be
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility. Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to educational careers.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com