School Nutrition Warehouseman
- Odessa, TX
What you'll be doing
- Safely handle and properly store all products received to ensure best rotation and to protect product quality. Operate and maintain vehicles and equipment as to prevent loss or damage and to ensure safety. Ensure quality work production in a timely manner with safety, accuracy, and protection of product. Interact and communicate with students, the public, and other district personnel to maintain cooperative relationships. Maintain clean, sanitary, safe and pest free vehicles and warehouse/office facilities. Perform duties including food preparation, delivery, and cleanup at special events during and after regular working hours. Perform any other duties as assigned by the school nutrition warehouse supervisor.
What your background should be
- Previous warehouse/delivery experience preferred. Valid, current Texas class C driving license. Must have good communication skills. Multitasking ability must.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a public school district that operates two comprehensive 5-A high schools, a new tech high school, and an advanced technical center.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org