School Age Care Support Paraprofessional
- Mendota Heights, MN
What you'll be doing
- The school age care support paraprofessional is responsible to assist instructional assistants in providing a quality, enjoyable school age experience. This successful position will assist in the implementation and preparation of curriculum and enrichment activities for students. Assist in guiding children behavior using a positive and consistent style. S/he will apply knowledge of and ability to implement emergency procedures. Participate with children in activities. S/he will assist with homework help; assist in supervising field trips; assist in supervising children indoor and outdoor playtimes. The incumbent will work in small and large groups to assist students with daily activities. The role will perform other duties as assigned by site supervisor.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have experience working with school age children in group situations, good communication skills, and high degree of flexibility. Experience working with children of diverse economic, social, and cultural backgrounds. S/he must be available to work school release days. This job requires some physical requirements.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- The client company is a school and it offers a comprehensive science, technology, engineering, and math curriculum for students in kindergarten through grade 4, focused on developing confident and technologically literate problem-solvers, innovators, inventors and logical thinkers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com