- Colorado Springs, CO
What you'll be doing
- Responds to customer inquiries/complaints via phone in a timely, accurate and complete manner on a continuous basis throughout the day working in a collaborative manner and with a sense of urgency through completion. Processes nominations and confirmations following federally mandated deadlines 4 times per day as required. Monitors imbalances on the pipeline, contacts departments within the company for resolution, coordinates the collection of information, recommends solutions to management and represents the company in response to the customer. Monitors proprietary natural gas scheduling computer system and near real-time data system using SCADA data updated every 4 minutes, both of which extensively use Windows environments where several Windows are open and running simultaneously. Manages imbalances with customers while delivering a high level of customer service in a non-discriminatory manner. Mitigates impacts of planned and unplanned facility outages. Interfaces with gas schedulers and maintains collaborative inter-departmental and cross-functional working relationships with all members of the department and with office and field employees.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have knowledge in related field. Knowledge of and experience in the energy industry or background in a related technical field. Previous experience in a customer service position where complex concepts are conveyed over the phone within a limited time-frame. Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel. Bi-lingual, fluent in Spanish. Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills. Ability to positively interface with customers personally via telephone in a highly efficient, knowledgeable and professional manner. Ability to work in a team environment as well as work autonomously with limited direct supervision. Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize work-load in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Operates a number of pipeline systems and terminal facilities including the trans mountain pipeline, the cochin pipeline.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com