- Madison, WI
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for overseeing the daily activities of hourly associates on the sales floor, front end, freight, delivery or stocking departments. Responsible for training, mentoring, and coaching employees. Manage associate performance and ensures adequate department coverage through influencing scheduling. Conduct activities appropriate for specific department including, ensuring merchandise is stocked, tracking and reporting relevant metrics, and monitoring project activity. Maintain a safe and secure work environment by conducting daily safety reviews, noting hazards, keeping store areas clean and organized, securing doors and gates, and monitoring for potential theft or security risks. Also responsible for providing superior customer service by assisting customers in locating, selecting, demonstrating, and loading merchandise. Travel between stores within market and work overnight and weekends.
What your background should be
- 1 year of related work experience. Excellent customer service skills. Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is the academic medical centre and health system for the university of Wisconsin.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com