- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Lead for integrating the FAA scheduling tools and resource management tools into the CTC team. This will include managing the day to day schedules of the both the full and part time instructors, coordinating these schedules with the government customer, rapidly responding to scheduling changes and ensuring that all scheduling commitments are met. This position will include developing, directing, planning and evaluating training schedules and activities to meet external customer or internal employee objectives. Assignments may include need analysis, custom schedule development, and the development of criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of scheduling objectives. Facilitate the distribution of schedules and the coordination of company managed and customer managed scheduling resources and systems and will involve substantial interaction with employees, subcontracted personnel and customers.
What your background should be
- Three to five years of experience working scheduling for programs of similar size and complexity. Experience with Microsoft tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must have good communications skills and be capable of negotiating schedules with employees and customers. Should be familiar with mail programs, instant messaging using products like Microsoft Lync and other communication and coordination software. Familiarity with existing company systems and tools like iCcenter and SharePoint are preferred but not required.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in business administration, organizational development, knowledge management or other area of study comparably relevant to the management of this effort, from a regionally accredited college or university is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that provides government services and information technology support.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com