- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Schedules inpatients and outpatients for all radiology procedures requested from various departments. Utilizes automatic scheduling module for the most current examination time. Schedules adult/pediatrics anesthesia and nurse sedation cases. Requests medical records, h/p from referring physician. Schedules court order cases for foster children. Schedules pet scans, times, preps that are required. Uses associated checklists to questions patients regarding examination requested. Explains preparations for all radiology examinations. Reviews special instructions with patients who have pacemakers, metal, allergies and diabetes. Applies correct medical record/accession numbers to paperwork. Enters insurance information and demographic information into IDX and DECRAD.
What your background should be
- Ability to use good judgment and work independently, at times under the pressure of deadlines. Ability to asses situations, prioritize workload, develop solutions and make recommendations. Excellent customer service and communication/interpersonal skills, both over the telephone and directly. Strong computer skills, including basic keyboarding skills, and experience with at least two office-type software programs. Proven ability to deal with a wide variety of individuals.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or college degree.
Who is the client company
- This is a renowned public university in the U.S. that concerns about higher education.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com