Satellite TV Technician
- Gloucester, VA
What you'll be doing
- Conducting site survey or determine the best positioning of companies equipment for strongest signal reception. Installing cutting edge technology or place mount, satellite dish and receiver while ensuring broadband connectivity. Educating customer or review order with the customer and teach them the basic to use and enjoy their new service and equipment. Providing home service successful technician expected to identify, educate, offer and respond to additional product and service solution for companies customer. Responsible for other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must possess a valid driving license with a driving record that meets companies minimum safety standard. Cable industry experience a plus. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High energy, being resourceful and strong multi tasking skills. Basic computer skills; basic electronics and or audio video knowledge is helpful. Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity. Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs. Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required; college or technical or vocational school a plus.
Who is the client company
- This is an American direct-broadcast satellite service provider.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org