SAS Technology Operations Analyst
- Dublin, OH
What you'll be doing
- Working with internal clients, l1/l2 support team and coordinating change efforts. Executing assigned l3 production support tasks. Refining architecture diagrams and documentation as required. Assisting with compliance and audit issues and documentation. Effectively working with other business analysts, infrastructure engineers, development leads and technical staff. Building networks of users in order to work more effectively and better supporting project and issues as they arise. Performing other duties as assigned to him/her.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as an SAS application developer or Aix/Unix/Linux administrator. Large scale information architecture experience is required. Familiarity in GPFS and EMC or xiv storage desired. SAS product experience (administering sas9.2 and sas9.3) is highly desirable. Experience working in a environment with multiple metadata servers.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree or relevant experience
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org