- Schaumburg, IL
What you'll be doing
- Prepare SAS datasets and perform statistical analyses of data from surveys, the organization member database, and various external data sources. Assist with development of surveys, SAS program and other technical tasks required for the implementation of survey research projects. Assist with the preparation of statistical reports and presentations of results of survey research studies. Assist with other technical tasks associated with survey research projects, as deleted by the associate director, survey research and decision support.
What your background should be
- 5 years of programming experience in SAS. Experience with data analysis of survey results. Expert level/knowledge with Microsoft excel.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master degree in statistics.
Who is the client company
- The company provides staffing and recruiting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com