- Cincinnati, OH
What you'll be doing
- Report to the sanitation supervisor and is responsible for completing all duties and tasks assigned to them before their work shift ends. Disassemble and clean food processing equipment by scrubbing, washing, cleaning, sanitizing, and replacing parts that are worn or damaged, such as gaskets, seals, washers, O rings, etc., candidate reassembles the equipment. Scrub concrete floors in food processing areas in production, storage, and the cooler with the recommended sanitizer and keeps these areas in a clean and orderly condition. Sweep, scrub, wax, and polish floors in restrooms and break room. Transport trash generated in the production plant to the compactor area. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 1 month of related experience required. Should be mechanically inclined with an emphasis on disassembly, cleaning, and reassembly of processing equipment. The Candidate is regularly required to stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk or hear, and taste or smell. Frequently is required to walk, must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a leading supplier of convenience foods and military rations to institutional customers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org