- Dale, IN
What you'll be doing
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing the orders. Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately. Uses point of sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change. Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner. Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift. Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up. Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning. Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the company operations manual. Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- No previous experience required. Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have basic computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American fast food restaurant franchise.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com