SameDay City Courier
- Kent, WA
What you'll be doing
- The sameday city pick up & delivery (PUD) courier provides courteous and efficient delivery and pick-up of packages and office customer orders, checks shipments for conformance to company features of service, and provides related customer service functions. Responsibility are accomplished by driving a company vehicle and ensuring regular servicing and cleaning of vehicles is conducted. The courier will receive route information from a centralized dispatcher and the dispatcher will have the ability to add or remove stops from the route as needed. Ensures quality of package delivery which includes strict compliance with safety regulations, policies and standards when handling perishables or other items requiring specialized handling including, but not limited to, dry ice, clinical samples or medical products. This specifically includes ensuring that all packages requiring special handling or transportation are properly packed and labeled so that such packages can be transported in accordance with established safety and regulatory procedures. Maintains pick-up/delivery logs and vehicle maintenance logs to document duties performed. All other duties as needed or required.
What your background should be
- Must be at least 19 years old and have a minimum of two years of driving experience. Must meet and maintain the office motor vehicle requirements. Must attain satisfactory completion of specialized training regarding transportation of goods with special handling requirements including, but not limited to, dry ice, clinical samples or medical products.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global air courier delivery services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com