Salesforce Channel Manager-Professional Services
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Act as the liaison between partners and the companies professional services team. Build and maintain an accurate definition of partners or structures, identifying key players and qualified channel contacts. Strategize, plan and conduct in-person meetings, lunch-and-learns and special events, as well as follow up communication, with channel contacts to identify professional services leads and drive them to companies business development team. Act as the primary resource for partners relationship management teams. Ensure adherence to partner policies and procedures. Provide on-going feedback to management regarding marketing and sales needs, concerns, strategy and national competitors. Identify and assist in the planning and execution of marketing opportunities. Manage a marketing budget and assist in calculating event success and ROI in relation to number of leads acquired and amount of deals won. Represent company in a professional manner at all times. Perform all other duties as defined and assigned by the director of professional services.
What your background should be
- 2 years of business or marketing experience, with some technical background. Salesforce certification helpful. The successful candidate must be able to work with a high degree of autonomy and must possess strong previous business background, a proven ability to network and build relationships and have sufficient IT background to understand CRM technology. Exceptional communication, networking, negotiation, presentation, organizational and follow-up skills are necessary.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides innovative cloud contact center and business phone solutions to customers of all sizes worldwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com